Sunday, January 1, 2012

Am I a Real Aries?? Scott analyses the internet star sign personality predictions.

Let's see what the internet says I should be like as an Aries male...

* The most important characteristic of an Aries man is his confidence, boldness and his vigor.

Result: Um... not quite. You'll likely be struggling to find many who define me as confident, bold and vigorous. :P 0 out of 1.

* The Aries man is a man who hates monotony. He is adventurous and dynamic and is constantly seeking novelty in life.

Result: Depends on how you define novelty really. I'll give it this one, just to throw it a bone. 1 out of 2 correct.

* The Aries man is like a roller coaster of emotions, he is never consistent in his emotions.

Result: Absolute rubbish. I'm the most consistent person you'll ever meet. 1 out of 3 correct.

* An Aries man can get easily frustrated or irritated if his needs are not fulfilled or if something goes against his will.

Result: I think I would have caused genocide by now if this were true. Life is designed to go against my will!! 1 out of 4 correct.

* An Aries man will never ever hold a grudge after a fight or a heated argument and will forgive and forget easily.

Result: Okay, well the galactic forces of star signography have redeemed themselves slightly. This is true for sure. Don't have any grudges, don't hate anyone. Always feel bad after arguments! 2 out of 5 correct.

* An Aries man will never forget if someone was rude to him. He can turn into the coldest person if you are ever rude to him.

Result: I'd say this hasn't always been true for me, but is probably true right now. I've developed a thin tolerance to retards talking talking down to me. 3 out of 6 correct.

* An Aries male is at ease with people who are in his comfort zone, but if you once get out of this zone, you will have a hard time crawling back there!

Result: I'd say true. I call it the Scottzone. You want to be there. Basically, it gets you in long enough to be exposed to my true feeling about aliens and the philosophy of the mind/body problem. Both topics people are fucking clamoring to hear discussed ad nauseum and at length in the modern world. 4 out of 7 correct.



* An Aries man is essentially a pleasant personality and always tries to cheer up the people around him.

Result: Meh. 50/50. People I know would probably disagree with this, but half would probably agree too. I'll say neither correct nor wrong. 4 out of 7 correct.



* Aries men are always young at heart no matter how old they actually are.

Result: True. I find the choice between making whirlpools in someone's pool and going out to the post office to run errands a fairly clear cut affair. :P 5 out of 8 correct.

* Commitment is very important for an Aries man. When in a relationship, an Aries man will always be loyal and give his hundred percent in the relationship.

Result: 6 out of 9 correct. OH STAR SIGN PREDICTIONS YOU STARTED OFF SLOW BUT ARE ROARING BACK INTO CONTENTION!!! JUST LIKE URANUS PEEKS OUT FROM BEHIND NEPTUNE AT THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENT OF TRIGON FIVE OR WHATEVER SHIT YOU USE TO DETERMINE THIS STUFF.

* An Aries male will always work to win and be the best at any task he undertakes.

Result: I handed in my second draft of my honours dissertation and was told it was in the A minus territory but with another revision could make it to an A. I wanted holidays so I handed it in and took the A minus. So no. 6 out of 10 correct.

* Negativity annoys an Aries man, and he will be repulsed by pessimism.

Result: Jeez, I must be really repulsed by myself then. Oh wait, I am. Partial credit. 6 out of 10 correct.

* An Aries man has firm faith in his principles and will always stick to them no matter what.

Result: More than likely true. 7 out of 11 correct.Wow, after a slow start the star sign comes through!! Apparently I am somewhat of a 'real' Aries after all. Does this mean I'll be putting in the 2012 Aries lucky numbers into the Lotto machine? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment