Thursday, August 18, 2011

PhilosophOWNED

I love it when people presume that you're stupid. You know, just because you look a certain way or have a certain quirk people just think you're an uneducated moron. It's really the highlight of my day whenever someone gets that "I know you're a moron" tone in their voice when talking to me... because then I just whip out one of the old time classics.

Something the lines of "So what do you make of Alvin Plantinga's reformulation of Anselm's Ontological Argument? I find it an excellent undertaking in modal logic and a brilliant addition to the theistic repetoire of arguments." And then they get that stupid look on their face that tells you, yes, they just got PHILOSOPHOWNED!!!

Try it yourself next time this happens to you. It's neverending good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment