Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ask and You Shall...

Ask and you shall who fucking knows.

From my experience you probably have somewhat of a higher chance of adding the word 'receive' to the end of that sentence. Although not much of a higher chance. However being a) good looking, b) comformist or c) having a nice fake smile and some store bought charm and social skills probably helps. Doing things spontaneously for others doesn't. Trust me. :P

However, don't ask and you're pretty hosed. Trust me I know. The last time someone did something spontaneously I was probably a developing zygote being fed juicy goodness through the umbilical cord. I don't remember asking for that you see. Although it's possible that I may have and just not remember it. What's the moral of this story? Noone gives a fuck, and it might be a good idea to stop pretending that they do.

Jeez I hope nobody reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment