1. Relationships can be ruined by one party telling the other that they love them.
2. Relationships can be ruined by one party daring to express love for another human being.
3. People get paid 300,000 pounds a WEEK to run around on a field kicking a ball into the goal. Other people get paid 40,000 a YEAR for trying to turn around the lives of troubled young people. Good job world.
4. Twilight is the most popular literature of the 21st century.
5. If Shakespeare was around today, he would be ignored in favour of Twilight by a grand majority of human beings. Fairly galling.
6. The leading scientific theory of the origin of life is that lightning struck some mud. (I Fucking WISH I was joking).
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are front page news in spite of the fact that 99.999999999999% of humanity has never met them, talked to them, interacted with them in any way shape or form. This is more important than human rights crises in Rwanda, Zimbabwe, China and North Korea.
Some of this shit just irks me. Especially fucking 1 and 2. Probably why I'm going to die alone :P