Thursday, October 28, 2010

Manos: The Hands of Fate!!

Yesterday I watched the greatest movie that has ever been made. Bar none.

Sure there have been great great movies over the years. Your Matrixes, your Lord of the Rings, your Star Wars, your Requiem for a Dreams and the like. But this film surpasses them all. A certain 1966 horror/sci fi film by the name of MANOS: HANDS OF FATE!!!

As you have gathered by now, I am joking. This is easily the worst movie I have ever seen, some parts literally made me baffled at the sheer totality of badness. There are scenes that are there and don't make sense (well the whole plot makes no sense, but there are scenes which don't even fit into the plot that makes no sense), there are numerous sound and editing errors such as the film clipboard being flashed into about 3 different scenes (LOL) and basically it's all just so so terrible. I could watch this movie over and over again, and I will. I want to show it to everyone I know... just so I can watch their sheer "WHAT THE FUCK?!" reaction.

So what are you waiting for. Go buy the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Essential Collection DVD that has MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE on it. You will thank me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment