Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Sweet Aftertaste

Alright bear with me on this one, and I shall tell you a tale of the greatest combination of foods ever assembled in my mouth.

Today I have stumbled upon the aftertaste holy grail.

I ate a packet of chips, Chargrilled chicken and herb flavour. They were good. Then I ate a packet of beef flavoured two minute noodles. They were good. And then it struck, like some sort of blessing from God. The mixture of herb, chicken and beef flavouring that lasted in my mouth for the next four hours was something so ineffably strange but so damn alluring. Never would I have imagined such a thing. Seriously, it was like some sort of taste puzzle had been put together and formed an image of the most beautiful tropical landscape ever before seen by human eyes.

Try it. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment