Friday, August 27, 2010

Things That Will NEVER Come Out of My Mouth

This one sort of self explanatory. And it will also be the last post before I fly away to TROPICAL PARADISE for 7 days. HO-LEE SHIT. :)

1. "Capitalism is a fair and equitable system that is sure to result in happiness and contentment for everyone!!"

2. "YO WHAT UP MY DAWGS!! WHAT IS SLAMMIN IN THE HEEZAY!!"

3. "Man I hope they renew Jersey Shore for another season"

4. "California Girls may be the greatest song ever written."

5. "And if it ain't, it's second only to My Humps"

6. "Come on, you know you want me."

7. "You know... the way we conduct relationships makes a lot of sense!"

8. "Materialism RULES."

9. "You know... I should really work harder, I wouldn't want people to think I'm not a hard nosed go getter!"

10. "I care about how your day at work was"

11. "Fuck this plot is WELL THOUGHT OUT. What was the name of this book again... Twilight?"

12. "My favourite country has gotta be ISRAEL BABY!"

13. "You know... people need to SPEAK UP MORE about their complaints about day to day life. I'm sure there are a lot of struggles out there that are worthy of being heard by the whole world!"

14. "I've done enough ranting. I think I'll pop a tranquilliser and go to bed."

15. "If we had human history all over again, there's just no way we could have built a better society than THIS ONE BABY! WHOOOO!! LET'S ALL GET DRUNK TIL WE PASS OUT!!"

16. "I can't believe how superior men are to women!!"

And finally...

17. "I'm a mother fuckin P.I.M.P!"

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment