Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life's 3 Simple Requests

Excuse me for going slightly Zen with this post. ;)

In life, I do not ask the world and those around me for material possessions or career success. I do not ask them to treat me a certain way, or to repay things I have said or done in any way, shape or form. I only ask them three things.

Firstly, I ask for their understanding. If you grant me this, you shall be one of my beloved ones and I will give you my love unconditional.

If you cannot or will not give me this then I ask for your acceptance. If you grant me this, you shall be my friend and confidant, and I will give you my love and respect.

If you cannot or will not grant me either of these wishes, then I ask to be quietly left be. If you grant me this, you shall be a stranger to me and I will give you my respect.

If you will not grant me any of the above, then I shall quietly leave you alone, and grant you the courtesy you have not granted me. I will hope that you will see, and follow suit.

I cannot and will not ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment