Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just name the damn University after me already

"Meanwhile the underground itself serves as a point of contrast; again demonstrating the boundless nature of pleasure; showing that it is only the limited, restrained and sanctified pleasures of the surface that yield to any substantive probing of their contents and boundaries."

This is a sentence from the essay I just finished for my English Honours course. It also includes me using the word "omnidimensionality". I'll take my A thanks.

... Only knowing them they'll dock it down to a B+ upon external review like last year when I wrote my 10,000 word research project, got given an A- and then some external loser said it wasn't good enough for that. Stupid external professor jerk hiding behind a veil of anonymity. I'll get ya anonymous professor... IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment