Friday, April 16, 2010

Coming Soon...

Hello everyone and welcome to the blog that could bring about world peace. That's right if every single person in the world was tied to a chair and forced to read this blog, there'd be nobody fighting any wars and thus we'd have world peace. So I'm not lying. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Yeah so basically, I'm lazy. So I'm doing the whole 'Coming Soon' bit to make it appear like I've written a new entry when I really haven't. Clever Batman! Very clever! And I've got plenty of other tricks on my Bat-tool-belt too. In the coming days/weeks, two out of three of these new entries will come into the world.

1. Scott Answers the Questions posed by pop lyrics: Including 'Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?', 'Why do fools fall in love?' and 'Where is the love?' and perhaps even 'Why you sleepin with your eyes closed?' and 'What you gonna do with all that junk in your trunk?'

2. What I would say to celebrities if I ever met them.

3. No text, just an embedded video of me running around the streets of Auckland half naked chasing a chicken.

Which two you ask? ... I'll leave you in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment