Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am Here... and Now I'm Getting Married.

Hello and welcome to the blog that defies the second law of thermodynamics. That's right, this blog gets more and more awesome as time goes on. In fact, it is the Greatest Blog Alive. Don't even fucking dare to point out that the blog is not in fact alive. It issues forth from me, and I am alive, thus making it alive by proxy and due to bizarre laws on quantum mechanics. And when I'm no longer inhabiting this mortal plane, it will become the Greatest Blog of the Afterlife.

I will be posting unbelievable amounts of crap on here on a weekly basis, both stuff from the archives of classic facebook notes, and new stuff, rants and random paraphenalia whenever the urge to please my 2 and a half fans strikes me.

But first and most importantly... now that this blog exists... please everybody congratulate me on my engagement. That's right Ms. Chester will now officially become Mrs Lovesy (pending negotations, where she will no doubt refuse to take my god awful horrible name). Here is the documented proof of contractual consent:

Juelles Chester: Bahahahahahaha. I will (marry you). When you start your blog. I said it.

Now that we're here I only have one question to ask. Red or White roses for the reception?

No comments:

Post a Comment